Model Air is a lightweight and durable air dry clay! It is very easy to smooth and is extremely pliable! Model Air is perfect for school projects, jewelry, sculptures and more!
Ideal for stamping, texturing, molding and sculpting.
Model Air is an air dry clay that requires some conditioning and kneading to help all the pieces stick together. A little person can certainly benefit from the assistance of a big person to prepare the clay for creativity.
- Easiest to smooth
- Exceptional pliability
- Lightweight and durable
- Air dries
- 2.2lb (1kg)
- Available in white
Basic Intsructions and Tips:
- No oven or kiln needed
- Start with clean hands and work surface area.
- Good work surfaces include wax paper or disposable foil.
- Let dry completely about 24 hours
- Wash hands after use.
- Add small amount of water if clay is too dry
- Decorate dry projects with paint or markers
- Store unused clay in an air-tight container
- Takes on texture and shape beautifully
For more ideas on this clay you can visit: www.sculpey.com
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)