Mod Podge Mega Glitter is a dishwasher-safe decoupage topcoat filled with four different-sized glitter particles to create a dazzling finish on your decoupage projects. Mod Podge Mega Glitter is available in an easy-to-use wide mouth 8 fl. oz. bottle.
Mod Podge Mega Glitter can be applied to clean glassware, creating a special glittered surface without the hassle of loose glitter; however, it should not be placed on a surface that will be in direct contact with food or liquid. Once cured, the decorated glassware can be washed either by hand or on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
Mod Podge Mega Glitter is formulated as a topcoat—and not the glue when decoupaging a project— because the glitter particles will create a bumpy decoupaged surface, preventing your project from drying smoothly.
Features and Advantages:
- Quick and easy to use
- Create glittery effects
- Safe, non-toxic
- Soap and water clean-up
Additional Decorating Ideas/Applications:
- Great for classes and group projects
How to use:
Mod Podge Mega Glitter can be applied in a single layer or multiple layers for extra glittering effects.
- When using soft bristle brush: hold the brush at a 45° and apply Mod Podge Mega Glitter by laying a medium layer of the topcoat onto the surface. Be careful not to over-stroke or overwork the topcoat while applying it.
- When using a high density foam applicator: lightly pat the topcoat onto the surface, being careful not to overwork the sponge applicator, which may introduce air bubbles or move the glitter particles around.
- If additional glitter effects are desired, brush or pat on additional coats as needed, allowing ample dry time between applications.
The dry time between applications of Mod Podge Mega Glitter is approximately 20–30 minutes, depending upon the thickness of application and the humidity level of the room. Be sure the previous application is thoroughly dry prior to applying the next.
A Mod Podge Mega Glitter topcoat will be fully cured to a decoupage project 28 days after the final application has been made.
- Keep a damp cloth nearby to wipe up extra glue and keep fingers clean.
- Make photo copies of photographs and other original papers so you can save the original.
- Let each layer of Mod Podge dry completely before applying the next layer.
Available in 8oz/236ml
More DIY craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Selangor).