Mod Podge is three products in one. This versatile product can be used as a glue, sealer, and finish great for attaching paper and fabric to almost all surfaces. It is non-toxic and dries to a clear finish.
Use images from magazines, posters, wrapping paper, photos, napkins, and more to create collages, mixed media art, scrapbook pages, craft and home décor projects.
Store Mod Podge at room temperature. Close container each time use and clean up with soap and water while it is still wet.
Features and Advantages:
- Quick and easy to use
- Dries clear
- Safe, non-toxic
- Soap and water clean-up
Additional Decorating Ideas/Applications:
- Great for classes and group projects
Fabric to fabric :
- Pre-wash the fabric.
- Apply thin coat to back of cut-out fabric with a brush or sponge applicator.
- Press and smooth the fabric gently to the surface with fingers.
- Apply a second coat and let it cure for 72 hours.
- Machine washable in cold water with gentle cycle after 72 hours
Keep a damp cloth nearby to wipe up extra glue and keep fingers clean.
Available in 8oz/236ml
More DIY craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Selangor).