These chic and elegant metal lip balm jars are great for storing your handmade DIY lipbalms, body balms, body butters, solid perfumes and other skincare products. They’re sturdy and pocket-sized which makes them brilliant travel companions. Each jar can hold 10g of product. Avalable in 12 pieces per pack.
Size of each container: 40mm(diameter) x 22mm(height)
How to DIY Moisturising Lipbalm for Chapped Lips
You will need:
- 5ml of beeswax
- 5ml of shea butter
- 10ml of a jojoba oil
- 3 drops of essential oil (optional)
- Melt beeswax and shea butter in a glass beaker using the double boiler method.
- Once melted, remove from pan and add in jojoba oil.
- (Optional) Let it cool slightly before adding in 3 drops of essential oil.
- Pour into lipbalm jar and let set for at least 2 to 3 hours for it to harden and cool before using.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)