By using Marabu Photo Transfer Candle, you can transfer photos and lettering to your candle in just a few DIY steps. Not only that, you can add a designer look or write on the name and date with the candle liner included in this set. Perfect for gifts, this will bring back memories of the loveliest moments on to your candle!
- Contents: 1 x Photo Transfer 50 ml, 1 x Candle Lack 50 ml, 1 x Candle Liner 25 ml (Metallic-silver 782), 1 x brush Marabu Decoration & Hobby size 16 (brush handles made of FSC®-certified Wood), 1 Squeegee, 1 x brochure
How to use it:
- Print the photo back-to-front on a laser printer
- Paint the clean and dry candle as well as the surface of the printout fully. Do not leave out any areas.
- Place the printout with the printed image on the candle and smooth down with a scraper or finger. Remove any excess medium straight away. Do not spread the medium over the paper applied. Drying time at least 12 hours.
- Moisten the printout with a sponge or hold the candle directly under water. Carefully rub off the paper with your finger or with a sponge. Repeat the process until all paper layers have been removed.
- Coat with candle varnish to maintain a flame-retardant protective wax layer and to remove paper fibre residues.
- With the Marabu candle liner, you can make candles even more unique with individual decoration.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).