Perfect for all types of clay projects–Grout for tiles, painting designs on clay, fill carving pieces and much more!
Also perfect for use in the Sculpey Bakeable Molds. Available in 2 fl oz (59mL).
Basic Instructions for Image Transfer:
- Spread thin layer of Liquid Sculpey on image.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and soak in water for 5 minutes.
- Gently rub off paper with finger
Basic Instructions To Thin:
- Add Sculpey Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- Pre-heat oven for 15 minutes 275 °F (130 °C).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Uses for Silver Liquid Sculpey
- Paint: Can be used as paint over raw or baked clay. Different colors can be stippled over a solid clay base and baked in stages to create a patina.
- Impression glazing: Impressions can be made in raw polymer clay with texture sheets or rubber stamps, or in baked clay with a linoleum cutter and then filled with a contrasting color of Silver Liquid Sculpey.
- Mosaics: Can be used both to adhere polymer clay mosaic tiles to a polymer or other bakable base, and can be used as a grout after the tiles have been baked in place. Tiny mosaic tiles may be made from thin sheets of Premo! Sculpey clay, set at about a 5 or 6 (thinnest settings) on a pasta machine. After sheet has been baked, use a square punch to punch out the tiles. They will all be uniform!Triangular and other shaped decorative punches are widely available. Remember, they can only be used with baked clay sheets!
- Marbling: Use a brush or skewer to make lines or dots of different colors on baked polymer clay that has been coated with a thin coat of Silver Liquid Sculpey. Take a pin or skewer and drag through the lines or dots to form a pattern. The same technique can be done on glass to create sheets of patterned clay.
- Enamel/Stained Glass: Can be used to imitate enamel or stained glass when contained within polymer clay borders and then baked. For enamel looks bake over a polymer clay base, for stained glass bake on glass.
For more ideas on this clay you can visit: www.sculpey.com
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)