Perfect for all types of clay projects–Grout for tiles, painting designs on clay, fill carving pieces and much more!
Also perfect for use in the Sculpey Bakeable Molds. Available in 2 fl oz (59mL).
Basic Instructions for Image Transfer:
- Spread thin layer of Liquid Sculpey on image.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and soak in water for 5 minutes.
- Gently rub off paper with finger
Basic Instructions To Thin:
- Add Sculpey Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- Pre-heat oven for 15 minutes 275 °F (130 °C).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Uses for Gold Liquid Sculpey
- Paint: Can be used as paint over raw or baked clay. Different colors can be stippled over a solid clay base and baked in stages to create a patina.
- Impression glazing: Impressions can be made in raw polymer clay with texture sheets or rubber stamps, or in baked clay with a linoleum cutter and then filled with a contrasting color of Gold Liquid Sculpey.
- Mosaics: Can be used both to adhere polymer clay mosaic tiles to a polymer or other bakable base, and can be used as a grout after the tiles have been baked in place. Tiny mosaic tiles may be made from thin sheets of Premo! Sculpey polymer clay, set at about a 5 or 6 (thinnest settings) on a pasta machine. After sheet has been baked, use a square punch to punch out the tiles. They will all be uniform! Triangular and other shaped decorative punches are widely available. Remember, they can only be used with baked clay sheets!
- Marbling: Use a brush or skewer to make lines or dots of different colors on baked polymer clay that has been coated with a thin coat of Gold Liquid Sculpey. Take a pin or skewer and drag through the lines or dots to form a pattern. The same technique can be done on glass to create sheets of patterned clay.
- Enamel/Stained Glass: Can be used to imitate enamel or stained glass when contained within polymer clay borders and then baked. For enamel looks bake over a polymer clay base, for stained glass bake on glass.
For more ideas on this clay you can visit: www.sculpey.com
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)