Use dry for dusting, static electricity and the cloth’s fine fibers contributes to the attraction of dust and any other loose particles.
Use damp for general cleaning, heavily soiled, greasy or outdoor areas.
Applicable on most surfaces such as wood tile, stainless steel, aluminium, plastic, vinyl, stone finishing and car paintwork.
- Wash frequently, by hand or machine, up to 90ºC. If the cloth is dirty, it begins to streak.
- To remove stubborn dirt like oil and grease, place the cloth in hot water not exceeding 90ºC or add a little detergent.
- Dryer-safe up to 90ºC.
- Do not wash together with linting materials.
- Do not use chlorine or other bleaches.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Always use environmental friendly detergents.
Cloth Dimension: 32cm x 32cm
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).