- Use dry for dusting, static electricity and the cloth’s fine fibers contributes to the attraction of dust and any other loose particles.
- Use damp for general cleaning, heavily soiled, greasy or outdoor areas.
- Applicable on most surfaces such as wood tile, stainless steel, aluminium, plastic, vinyl, stone finishing, and car paintwork.
- Wash frequently, by hand or machine, up to 90ºC. If the cloth is dirty, it begins to streak.
- To remove stubborn dirt like oil and grease, place the cloth in hot water not exceeding 90ºC or add a little detergent.
- Dryer-safe up to 90ºC.
- Do not wash together with linting materials.
- Do not use chlorine or other bleaches.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Always use environmentally friendly detergents.
Cloth Dimension: 32cm x 32cm
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)