Introducing Craftiviti’s Lavender Hydrosol (floral water) that can be used in the formulation of lotions, facial mists, spritzers, cleansers, toners and more. This floral water is very gentle and can be used direct on skin.
These are 5x concentrated and the extra EO % in the hydrosol acts as a natural preservative. This hydrosol is alcohol and preservative free.
FACTS ON OUR LAVENDER HYDROSOL
- Country of origin: India
- Colour: Murky liquid with a slight purple tint
- Process: Steam distillation
- Odour: Fresh lavender flowers
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Packing size: 100ml (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- Cautions: Not for consumption. For craft use only
Traditional Benefits of Lavender Hydrosol
- Soothes and invigorates skin
- Has anti-infectious properties
- Calms skin redness, sunburns, irritation and itching
- Cleans wounds and tightens skin
- Improves skin tone
What are Hydrosols?
Hydrosols, also known as “flower waters,” are produced by distilling fresh leaves, fruits, flowers, and other plant materials. Hydrosols have similar therapeutic properties to essential oils, however these aromatic waters are much less concentrated and therefore more suitable for people with sensitive skin, children and older folks. You may dilute these with filtered/distilled water further, but diluting will cause shelf life to go down
Lavender Hydrosol Recipes
- Natural Hair Perfume – Spritz on hair for a natural and refreshing scent and to provide natural shine to your hair.
- Lice-free solution – Spritz on hair to protect against lice and dandruff without dealing with harmful or strong chemicals.
- Sleep Well Spray – Store in a spritz bottle, spray on pillows and bed sheets before sleep to calm the mind and aid sleep. Good for those dealing with insomnia or restlessness.
- Facial Toner – Traditionally applied onto face before your toner or moisturizer to help shrink pores, tighten and invigorate skin.
More craft and candle making materials available online and at our craft supply shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).