Lavender Eco Fragrance Oil [EXPIRY APRIL 2021]
Introducing Lavender Eco Fragrance Oil that is ideal for candle and soap making.
Why choose Craftiviti's Lavender Eco Fragrance Oil?
- Contains little to no chemical irritants
- Suitable for all sorts of craft scenting projects
- Does not contain all 26 substances that are known to cause potential allergy
- Original scents with sensuous, fresh, stimulating and relaxing notes
- Ideal for melt & pour soap base and other formulations (will need to test with CP soaps)
- Non-allergenic & non-CMR (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic and Reprotoxic)
- Product from France
- Flash point: 60°C
- Scent note: Lavender flower scent (scents are subjective)
- Packing Size: 30ml (For bulk size please email [email protected])
Fragrance Oil For Soap Making
Melt soap base, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add up to 3%-5% fragrance oil to the weight of soap base. For CP soaps, it is always best to use essential oils which work better.
Craftiviti's Eco fragrance oils are free from these 26 substances that are known to cause allergy to the skin:
Amyl cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamyl Alcohol, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Eugenol, Farnesol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronnellal, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl methylpropional (lilial), Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexenecarboxaldehyde (lyral), Methyl-2-octynoate, Evernia prunastri Extract (Oakwood moss), Evernia furfuracea Extract (Tree moss)
All of our fragrance oils are intended for external use only and should not be ingested under any circumstances.
More craft and candle making materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).