Jelly Crystal Water Ball is great for decorating, watering plants and aromatherapy with essential oil. This water ball is polymer crystals that look like little beads. When they are placed in water, they will absorb the water and grow to about the size of a marble.
Jelly Crystal Water Ball is easy and friendly to use. Follow the directions and care instructions below:
How to make your own Jelly Crystal Water Ball Air Freshener
- Fill up a bowl or mini beaker with a good amount of water and insert 8-10 drops of essential oil.
- Stir the mixture of water with the essential oil that you have put into earlier.
- Insert the dry water ball into the water and let it be for several hours (about 4-8 hours) to let them expand.
- Once completely absorb, the water ball will turn into a squishy gel and will look like a translucent ball.
- You can then put them into glass containers such as a vase, glass or plastic bottle.
- The water ball will hold the water and essential oil for several weeks or even up to several months.
- The water will slowly evaporate depending on the environment and the water ball will begin to shrink. Just add more water and drop your essential oil to keep the scent fresh.
- If you want to shrink them, just let the water evaporate. You can use a strainer to get rid of excess water to speed up the process.
- Material: Water-absorbing polymer
- Water Ball Capacity: Approx. 3ml
- Color: Pink
- Fully absorbed dimensions: Approx. 1.8cm (Diameter)
- Time required for full absorption: Approx. 10 hours
- Packing size: 500pcs (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).