Craftiviti Ice Wax is a very unique wax blend that creates beautiful crystal icy patterns when cooled.
Suitable for pillars of 3 inch diameters and more.
It can be used as an outer core if pillars are to be made with inner and outer cores.
Ice Wax is non toxic.
Load fragrance at 3% to 5%.
Always do a small batch first.
This wax is very hard, has a long burning time and a strong scent retention.
- Apperance : Off white or yellow – beads
- Ordour : Neutral
- Flash Point : ³ 250 deg C
- Autoflammability : ± 350 deg C
- Slip melting point : 50 – 60 deg C
- Density (25 deg C) : C.90-0.85
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Biodegration : Bio-degradable
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDLE MAKING :
- Get your wicks and sustainer ready by gluing it to the bottom of the jars/containers.
- Clip the wick upright with plastic clip at the top of the jars/containers.
- Heat wax direct over low fire or in a double boiler.
- Be careful not to overheat wax.
- Stir occasionally (overheated wax will discolor and/or burn your wax).
- Remove wax from fire and allow wax to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Add color & fragrance or essential oil. (Oils will evaporate if the wax is too hot)
- Stir and mix gently.
- Gently pour the wax into jars/containers.
- Allow wax to set at room temperature and let it cure for 1-2 days into a crystalized look.