The “Her Embosser” hobby drill is a battery operated tool for both the beginner & professional crafter. It is most ideal for scrap booking, punch art, jewelry making, sharpening, engraving, model building, altered art, beading and wood crafting.
- Make sure tool is turned off.
- Place 4 x “AA” size batteries in battery pack.
- Insert desired tool bit for your project.
- Press On/Off switch to operate
How to replace tool bits
- Press down spindle-locking button, turn spindle counter clockwise which which will remove the spindle.
- Insert brass chuck, replace spindle and insert tool bit.
- Turn clockwise to lock bit in place while holding down locking button.
Parts included in each package:
3/32″ Brass Chuck
- 2 grinding wheel bits
- 1 embossing bit
- 1 etching bit
1/16″ Brass chuck
- 1 drill bit
1/8″ Brass chuck
- For larger tool bits (larger tool bits not included)
- Always wear goggles
- Wear a mask under dusty working conditions
- Keep children away from tool
- Do not force tool to do heavy duty jobs
- Always keep tool dry
If you experience excessive heat after a period of usage, turn tool off and allow it to cool.