A superstar ingredient for personal care formulations, Craftiviti’s Green Tea Powder is known for its powerful antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it’s richness in vitamins B2 and E, and it’s caffeine and tannin content.
Facts on Green Tea Powder
- INCI Name – Camellia sinensis Powder
- Color – Yellowish Green (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Type – Powder
- Ingredient(s) – Leaves
- Origin – China
- Size – 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Soluble in water
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Green Tea Powder
- A natural antiseptic and helps to restore the skin’s delicate pH balance
- Reduces the redness and irritation of skin conditions like rosacea and psoriasis
- Helps control acne, body odor, oily skin, athlete’s foot, and rashes
- Contains a powerful antioxidant called EGCG that reduces skin damage and signs of aging
- Vitamin B2 – helps maintain collagen levels for youthful skin structure and firmness
- Vitamin E – supports new skin cell growth and acts an intense hydrator for soft and nourished skin
How to Use
Adding to Melt & Pour Soap – create a slurry using some carrier oil/glycerin and Organic Lemon Powder before adding into your melted Melt & Pour Soap Base.
Note: The powder may turn color when it comes in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, it is best to add a preservative or use the product immediately after formulation.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)