Recycle your glass bottles and turn them into flower vases, bulb holder, home decor, candle holders and even drinking glasses.
Set comes with:
- Bottle cutter and base
- Replacement diamond cutter
- Bottle neck supporter
- Paraffin lamp, wick and cover
How to use the bottle cutter:
- Position the bottle.
- Score the bottle in one complete circle.
- Heat up the score line using paraffin lamp for an even 2 – 3 minutes.
- Separate the bottle by rubbing the score line with ice cubes.
- Rub ice against scored line until the creased line cracks into a complete circle.
- Smooth the cut edges with sandpaper.
Tip: Don’t try to force the bottle apart if the two pieces fail to separate. Reheat the bottle to candle flame. Let the glass work itself free.
Source Homemade Modern
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)