Made from specially processed mineral oils, Craftiviti’s High Density Gel Wax is perfect for creating see-through candles in containers. Seashells, flowers, coloured sand, glitters and more can be embedded into the gel wax to create decorative candles.
This wax can only be used for container candles, and it burns longer compared to paraffin wax.
How to Make Gel Candles:
1. Glue your zinc wick to the bottom of the container. Keep the wick upright by clipping it with plastic clip at the top of the container.
2. Break the gel wax into small pieces and melt it using the double boiler method. (You can melt it over direct heat as well, but be careful as overheated wax will discolor).
3. Once wax has melted, add in color (liquid dye) and fragrance oils (the color of the oil might change the clarity of the wax). Stir until blended well.
*If your fragrance oil cannot blend well with the wax or causes cloudiness, then it isn’t suitable for gel candles.
4. Gently pour the wax into the container.
5. Allow it to cool and harden at room temperature and leave it to cure for 1-2 days.
*We suggest experimenting with a small batch to first before making bigger gel candles.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]