Fairbro Batik Dye offers a wide range of brilliant colours which intermix well.
Great dye for Batik Craft, Tie & Dye and Dip Dye on untreated fabrics such as cotton, wool, silk, linen, rayon and many other natural fiber materials.
Can be apply to untreated T-Shirt, Canvas and many more. A fun craft to do for all age group.
Available in 17 vibrant colours in 120ml bottle with tip.
- Carmine #1
- Vermillion #4
- Brilliant Yellow #22
- Golden Yellow #23
- Orange #24
- Cobalt Blue #31
- Sky Blue #32
- Turquoise #33
- Navy Blue #34
- Leaf green #41
- Olive Green #43
- Burnt Sienna #51
- Burnt Umber #52
- Brown #53
- Violet #61
- Black #70
- White #80
- Fold/twist and tie garment to desire pattern or stretch cloth with stencil frame for batik craft.
- Apply Batik Dye directly on garment or by using paint brush, sponge or foam brush.
- Rest & fix after applying all colours, wait for 30 minutes before removing tied fabric and let fabric set for 4 hours or longer.
- Wash fabric in washing machine or hand wash with soap and water without mixing with other fabric or garment.
- Hang fabric out to dry
- Recommended fabric to use is untreated natural fabrics.
- Do not add water into fabric for a lighter shade.
- Always wear rubber gloves while using dyes.
- If necessary, wash fabric first before use.
- Due to a large variety of fabric materials, always test paint on fabric before painting.
Made in Malaysia.
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).