Fairbreno Photo Emulsion is used with Fairbreno Sensitizer to coat silkscreen for screen printing.
- Mix well together 1 part ( teaspoon/cup/etc) of Fairbreno Sensitiser to 10 part (teaspoon/cup/etc) of Fairbreno Photo Emulsion 330/335.
- Mix both part in a dim room because photo emulsion reacts to light.
- The mixture will last up to 7 days. It is best to measure and mix in another container for longer shelf life.
- Take mixture and coat evenly and thinly onto both side of entire screen with squegee and leave it to dry or blow dry with hair dryer.
- Once screen is dry place transparency positive artwork (right side up) on top screen and place it face down onto light box.
- Next is to place a piece of black paper inside the of screen.
- Expose light for 5 minutes.
- Wash with water and lightly scrub the process area until clean.
- Make sure screen is dry prior to printing process.
Made in Malaysia.
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).