Introducing Craftiviti’s Epsom Salt that is a natural pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate. Epsom Salt has numerous health benefits as well as many beauty, household, and gardening-related uses. It is used to make bath bomb and fizzies, foot soaks, salt baths.
FACTS ON OUR EPSOM SALT
- Country of origin: Germany
- Colour: White
- State: Small grains
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Packing size: 500g (For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cautions: Not for consumption. For craft use only
Traditional Benefits of Epsom Salt
- Eases stress and relaxes the body
- Reduces muscle pain
- Eliminates body toxins
- Exfoliates the skin
- Find a jar
- Fill in half of the jar with Epsom salt
- Fill jar with carrier oil of choice until it is almost full
- Mix the salt and oil with a stirrer
- Add few drops of essential oils in to the mixture
- Add 1/2cup of Epsom salt to a basin of warm water.
- Optional to add 2 – 3 drops of essential oil of your choice (Peppermint and Cedarwood are good choices)
- Relax and soak feet for 20 minutes.
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).