Introducing Craftiviti’s Emulsifying Wax (National Formulary) that is a non ionic self-emulsifying wax created to emulsify or bond water and oils together. This is one of the easiest emulsifiers to use and is used by most home crafters of lotions and creams.
FACTS ON OUR EMULSIFYING WAX
- Country of origin: USA
- Colour: White
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Usage: 3-5% for lotions and 5-10% for creams
- Packing size: 250g, 500g and 1000g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- Cautions: Not for consumption. Do a patch test on skin prior to use.
Uses of the Emulsifying Wax
- An essential ingredient in making lotions and creams
- Helps keep the oil and water from separating by creating an emulsion between the oil and water
- Used to make thick or thin emulsions in making your own lotions and creams, depending upon the concentration used
INCI – Cetearyl alcohol and Ceteareth 20
More DIY Soap Making and craft materials available online and at our craft suply shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).