Introducing Craftiviti’s Dried Globe Amaranth Flowers that can be crushed or ground and used in soap making, potpourri and even candle making.
FACTS ON OUR DRIED GLOBE AMARANTH
- Country of origin: China
- Botanical name: Gomphrena globosa
- Parts used: Flowers
- Colour: Dark Fuchsia
- Scent: Wild Globe Amaranth
- Packing size: 50g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Cautions: For craft purposes only, do not consume
- May change color when in contact with lye and heat.
Traditional Benefits of the Dried Globe Amaranth
- Strengthens the hair
- Reduces inflammation
- Rich in vitamins A, E
- Helps to reduce fatigue
More craft and candle making materials available online and at our craft supplier at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).