Used to carry fragrance oils, Denatured Ethyl Alcohol is a primary ingredient for perfumery and liquid diffusers. This liquid evaporates quickly when warmed by skin temperature, releasing fragrances evenly over the sprayed surface.
Denatured Ethyl Alcohol can also be used as a cleaner, solvent, dissolver and de-greaser.
* This product has been tested according to the British Pharmacopoeia 1993 Standard Method of Analysis.
* Ethanol is volatile and flammable. Use with care.
* Made from sugar cane.
* Do NOT consume.
- Appearance: clear, colorless liquid
- Ethanol Content: 96.7% v/v at 20°C
- Specific Gravity: 0.8084 v/v at 20°C
- Boiling Point: 75°C
- Solubility: 100% in Water
Shipping of Harzardous Goods
We’re incredibly sorry as we cannot send items containing any element deemed as dangerous, hazardous, combustible, flammable, radioactive, explosive, corrosive, biohazard, inhalation hazard, perishables and poisonous gases to East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak) and Internationally.
Kindly check with us (email: [email protected]) if you are unsure of the item’s hazardous status.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at our store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]