Shipping of Harzardous Goods
We’re incredibly sorry but we will not be able to ship items containing any element thereof that are dangerous, hazardous, combustible, flammable, radioactive, explosive, corrosive, biohazard, inhalation hazard, perishables and poisonous gases to East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak) and Internationally.
Kindly check with us if you are unsure of item’s harzardous status – email@example.com
Denatured Ethyl Alcohol is a primary ingredient for perfumery and diffuser base. It’s a main carrier for many fragrances and perfumes. This liquid evaporates quickly when warmed by skin temperature, releasing fragrances evenly over the surface.
The Denatured Ethyl Alcohol can also be used as a cleaner, solvent, dissolver and degreaser.
* This product has been tested according to the British Pharmacopoeia 1993 Standard Method of Analysis.
* Ethanol is volatile and flammable. Use with care.
* Do NOT consume. For crafting purposes only.
- Appearance: clear, colorless liquid
- Ethanol Content: 96.7% v/v at 20°C
- Specific Gravity: 0.8084 v/v at 20°C
- Boiling Point: 75°C
- Solubility: 100% in Water