Non-toxic, one-step, weatherproof paint that adheres to most metal surfaces, No-Prep Metal Paint can be used without a primer coat or varnish. It is the ideal paint for indoor or outdoor metal surfaces.
No-Prep Metal Paint is uniquely formulated for extra strong adhesion and durability on metal.
- Galvanized metal
- Wrought iron
- Rusty tin
Features and Advantages:
- No primer or varnish required
- One-step process
- Opaque colors
- Soap and water clean-up while wet
- Quick drying
Additional Decorating Ideas/Applications:
- Ideal for painting mailboxes, wind chimes, bells, watering cans, bird feeders, outdoor furniture, as well as cookie cutters and other ornamental kitchenware.
- Thin No-Prep Metal Paint with Clear Medium instead of water.
- Paint cures completely in 5 days.
- Recycle soup or coffee cans as outdoor luminaries or storage containers with No-Prep Metal Paint.
- Paint ladders for use as book shelves or plant stands.
- Use No-Prep Metal Paint to decorate and/or personalize.
- Allow paint to dry between coats.
- For best results, on surfaces such as brass, chrome, pre-coated items, or rusted metal surfaces, use steel wool or fine grit sandpaper prior to cleaning and painting.
- Rusted metal can be painted with Clear Medium prior to painting to ensure that rust doesn’t mix into the paint.
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)