Crafti-Plastic, a friendly moldable plastic that are use for making molds, sculpting, repairs, jewelry making, as a replacement part and for countless DIY projects.
Crafti-Plastic is a non-toxic lightweight polyester thermoplastic or plastic clay that softens when heated from 60 to 70 celcius. Once harden, it is durable, odourless, and very strong. Can be reused many times. Very similar to Oyumaru, Instamorph, Polymorph and Plastimake.
Available in white.
- Drop the Crafti-Plastic beads into hot water. Do not boil.
- Once Crafti-Plastic beads turn from white to transparent, you can start molding with your hands.
- The hot dipping process can be done countless times until you are happy with the end result.
- To quicken the hardening time, just dip Crafti-Plastic into cold water or run it under the tap.
- Once hardened, paint surface with acrylic paint or spray paint.
- You can also knead powder pigments into Craft-Plastic when hot.
NOTE: Do not overheat above 100 celcius.
Please watch the video above for a quick demo.
More DIY and craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).