Introducing Craftiviti’s CP Lotion Maker that is a cold process lotion formulator. It helps to emulsify and blend oil with water. Used in oil-in-water formulations.
FACTS ON OUR CP LOTION MAKER
- Ingredients: Sodium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, hydrogenated polydecene, trideceth
- Packing size: 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Cautions: Not for consumption. For craft use only
Facts on CP Lotion Maker
- Free of Acrylamide
- Easy to use
- Cold process – no heat required which makes it ideal for heat sensitive oils and materials
- Good pH stability
- Acts as an emulsifier or co-emulsifier for a wide range of oils
Suggested instructions :
- Prepare 100ml distilled water.
- Add 3% to 5% CP Lotion and give it a quick stir.
- Stir in 15-30ml natural carrier oils depending on how heavy or light you need the feel to be. Stir well.
- Add 5 – 15 drops of Essential Oil / fragrance oil *optional.
- Stir well to combine until a smooth lotion texture forms.
- Stores in refrigerator for up to 3 days so make smaller batches. For a longer shelf life, add preservatives such as Liquid Germall Plus (0.75%-1.5%), Optiphen Plus (0.75% – 1.5%) or Ecocert Tea Tree Preservative (1%) for longer shelf-life and protection.
For better results, always use quality fresh oil bases such as Argan Oil, Moringa Oil, Rosehip Oil or Avocado Oil. Add d-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) to protect natural oils in the lotion from going rancid.
Watch the tutorial video here.