Widely known as one of nature’s greatest medicinal herbs, Craftiviti’s Comfrey Root Powder is often used in soaps, oils, lotions, salves and creams.
FACTS ON OUR COMFREY ROOT POWDER
- INCI Name – Symphytum officinale Powder
- Color – Dark Brown (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Type – Powder
- Ingredient(s) – Root of the Plant
- Origin – China
- Size – 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Soluble in water
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Comfrey Root Powder
- Allantoin – potent skin-healing agent; aids wound repair, accelerates skin healing, and is anti-inflammatory
- Protects the skin from damage and aids in generating new cells
- Astringent – skin-cleansing
- Moisturizing and nourishing
How to Use
Adding to Melt & Pour Soap – create a slurry using some carrier oil/glycerin and Organic Lemon Powder before adding in to your melted Melt & Pour Soap Base.
Note: The powder may turn color when it comes in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, it is best to add a preservative, or use the product immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]