Known as Ebru art in Turkey, the art of marbling has been a traditional art of book enriching calligraphy and binding books for many centuries. It was not taught by writing or explanation as the students were trained by the “master/apprentice” system and had devoted years, and even their lives, to this art so it could be worth it.
Water marbling art is a method of creating art on a watery surface where you can produce patterns similar to smooth marble or other kinds of stone. The patterns are the result of floating colors on either plain water or a viscous solution and then carefully transferred to an absorbent surface, such as paper or fabric. The swirls if ink dancing in the waters remind us of post-impressionism paintings and made us wonder that surely, Vincent van Gogh would have loved Water Marbling Art if he knew of it back then
Simplified and modernized, Colorpy Water Art Creation lets anyone become a Water Marbling Art artist. It is non-toxic, environmental-friendly and children friendly, allowing for a safe and cheerful environment for water art creations to take place. Now anyone can create a masterpiece!
Tea Time Series Set contains:
6 Bottles of color (30 gram each) :
- Brownies (Dark Brown)
- Latte (Light Brown)
- Macha (Lime Green)
- Mint (Forest Green)
1 Bottle of The Magic Agent (200 gram)
10 Sheets of Card
1x Magic Wand
1x A5 Tray
Colorpy Water Art Creation can have a calming effect on a person. It can be a form of self-therapy, a way to unwind after a long day, also an alternative to get a hyperactive child to do something quiet and calming. It is the perfect solution in this busy modern world as each art creation takes only a few minutes and at most half an hour before the colors start to sink and disappear. Colorpy Water Art Creation also lets us have a better understanding and appreciation for the beauty of colors.
How to use
- Add water to the Magic Agent bottle until full and shake well to mix.
- Pour the mixed Magic Agent solution into the A5 tray.
- Shake the color bottle and drip the color onto the water surface.
- Continue to drip with other colors until you are satisfied.
- Use the Magic Wand to create a unique pattern by pushing or pulling the color. (Try not to put the Magic Wand until it touches the tray bottom while drawing)
- Once you are ready, get a paper card (other material like stone, wood or even cloth works as well) and place on top on the water. Count to 5 and use the Magic Wand to flip the paper card by the edge.
- Clean the leftover color on the water surface by using a normal paper.
- After that, you can keep the leftover Magic Agent mixture to the bottle for future use or continue with another pattern.
- The Magic Agent can keep up to 1 month after mixing with water.
Common Questions :
Can we reuse the magic agent?
- Yes. It can be reused and stored multiple times.
What happens when the magic agent starts to get murky and dirty?
- You can keep on using it as it does not affect your following art pieces much.
- If you are really picky, you can remove the impurities by pressing a piece of newspaper upon the water surface like you would finish the art piece and removing it. This, however, will decrease the volume of The Magic Agent slightly.
Would you like to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit our store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]