Plastic lip balm containers are great for crafting handmade DIY lipbalms, body balms, body butters and more skincare products. These 10ml (10g) clear jars come with lids and available in 10 pieces and 50 pieces per pack.
Size of the container: 35mm(diameter) x 17mm(height)
How to Make Homemade Honey Lipbalm for Chapped Lips
You will need:
- A teaspoon of beeswax
- A teaspoon of shea butter
- A teaspoon of cocoa butter
- A teaspoon of carrier oil of your choice (almond oil or jojoba oil and more)
- Optional to add essential oil of your choice (Lavender oil is the best for this)
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- Melt beeswax, shea butter and cocoa butter in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Add carrier oil and honey into the melted mix and give it a stir
- Optional to add 5 – 10 drops of essential oil
- Pour into lipbalm tube or container and let set for at least 2 to 3 hours
More DIY balm materials and craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).