Clear Plastic Foam Dispenser is a dispenser that turns diluted liquid soap into foam.
- 15cm (Height) x 7.5cm (Diameter)
- Hi Quality PET plastic
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIQUID SOAP MAKING
How to make your own liquid hand wash
- Add to the foam dispenser 10% to 20% soap base to every 100ml filtered water (20ml-30ml)
- Add in 5% to 10% of carrier oils to the weight of the soap base *this step is preferable for added moisture. For hands, we recommend macadamia oil.
- Add in your choice of Essential oil blends *this step is optional for added therapeutic benefits. For healthy hands and nails use Peppermint essential oil. For disinfectant benefits, try Tea Tree or Eucalyptus or use a blend of Lavender with Peppermint oil.
- Shake bottle well and can be used immediately
How to make your own liquid body wash
- Find a 1-liter glass bottle or any large bottle
- Add 10% to 20% soap base to the amount of liquid the bottle can hold
- Add in 5% to 10% of carrier oils to the weight of the soap base *for body try jojoba oil or safflower oil
- Add in your choice of Essential oil blends *for body wash, we recommend Lavender essential oil, Grapefruit oil or a blend of Cedarwood, Basil and Rosemary.
- Shake mixture well
- Pour mixture into a smaller bottle of around 100ml – 200ml for your daily wash
- Keep the remainder in the fridge as refill
More DIY personal care and therapeutic crafts available online and at our store at Craftiviti (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)