Introducing Craftiviti’s Carnauba Wax, a 100% natural vegetable wax extracted from a palm tree from Brazil. This wax is often used as one of the main ingredients in handmade lip balm, lotion, salve, lipstick, solid perfume and candle making. High resistance to UV rays, this wax provides full protection from the sun thus it can be used as wax vanishes for transports such as cars, boats and etc.
FACTS ON OUR CARNAUBA WAX
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Form: Flakes
- Color: Light Yellow
- Melting Point: 82.5 ~ 86°C
- Oil Content: 0.2%
- Water: 0.5%
- State: Hard and brittle with earthy tones
- Usage: 2% to 40% from the weight of chosen wax
- Substitute: Beeswax
- Packing size: 100g & 500g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected]
More craft and candle making materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).