A natural wax derived from the leaves of the Mexican shrub Euphorbia antisyphilitica, Craftiviti’s Candelilla Wax is brilliant as a vegan option for creams, salves, balms, pomades, lipsticks, lip balms and more! This wax can protect the skin and lock in moisture without clogging pores. It also has a high oil binding capacity and is less sticky than beeswax.
FACTS ON OUR CANDELILLA WAX
- Country of origin: USA
- Botanical name: Euphorbia antisyphilitica
- Form: Pallets
- Melting point: 68.5–72.5 °C
- Usage: 2% to 30% from the weight of chosen wax
- Packing size: 100g & 500g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Insoluble in Water
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Uses of Candelilla Wax
- Can be added to other waxes to harden them without raising their melting point
- Can be used cosmetics as a component of lip products (lipsticks, lip balms, etc) and lotion bars
- Works as a natural thickener with skin-protecting properties
- Helps bind ingredients and creates a texture that is easily absorbed into the skin
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]