Introducing Craftiviti’s Black Lip Balm Tube that is ideal for own handmade lip balms, body balms and body butters. These twist-up tubes are travel size.
FACTS ON OUR BLACK LIP BALM TUBE
- Content: 5ml
- Colour: Clear, white and black
- Material: Quality PET Plastic
- Overall dimensions: 6.8cm (Height) x 1.55cm (Cap Diameter) x 1.45cm (Inner Diameter)
- Packing size: 1,10 and 50 tubes (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
How to Make Homemade Honey Lip balm for Chapped Lips
You will need:
- A teaspoon of beeswax
- A teaspoon of Shea butter
- A teaspoon of cocoa butter
- A teaspoon of carrier oil of your choice (almond oil or jojoba oil and more)
- Optional to add essential oil of your choice (Lavender oil is the best for this)
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- Melt beeswax, shea butter and cocoa butter in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Add carrier oil and honey into the melted mix and give it a stir
- Optional to add 5 – 10 drops of essential oil
- Pour into lip balm tube or container and let set for at least 2 to 3 hours
Pouring a liquid into these tubes may cause the oils to leak-out because of their rotating mechanism. Follow the following procedure to avoid more leaks…
On a shallow tray, place the empty lip care tubes upright and fill the tray with cold water until just covering the base of the tubes where the mechanism is. First, pour a small ‘plug’ of the melted waxes/oils into the bottom of each tube. The cold water will help this plug to set quickly. Once the plug is set pour the remainder to fill each tube and leave to fully set.
More DIY craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).