Introducing Craftiviti’s Beetroot Powder that is normally used in lip balm and lip gloss recipes to naturally colour them pink or red. It is popularly used to turn the colour of the mixture in scrubs, lotions, masks and bath bombs
FACTS ON OUR BEETROOT POWDER
- Country of origin: China
- Botanical name: Beta vulgaris L.
- Parts used: Root of the plant
- Colour: Maroon
- Scent: Faint beet-like
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cautions: For craft purposes only, do not consume.
Traditional Benefits of the Beetroot Powder
- Prevents signs of aging
- Keeps skin healthy and radiant
- Prevents pigmentation and blemishes on the skin
- It acts as a natural colourant
This powder is rich in:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
Beetroot Powder can be added to cold process soaps and melt & pour soap as a natural colorant, turning the soap yellowish to reddish brown. When adding to M&P, dilute the powder in vegetable glycerin first. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, best used with a preservative.
More craft and soap making materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).