Rich in anti-aging properties, Craftiviti’s Beetroot Powder is normally used to naturally colour scrubs, lotions, soaps and bath bombs. It is also believed to help regenerate new skin cells, fight against free radicals, exfoliate the dead cells and help reduce pigmentation.
FACTS ON OUR BEETROOT POWDER
- INCI Name – Beta vulgaris L. Powder
- Color – Maroon (Color may change or darken in reaction to heat or lye)
- Type – Powder
- Ingredient(s) – Root of the Plant
- Origin – China
- Size – 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Soluble in water
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of the Beetroot Powder
- Vitamin A and Antioxidants – anti-aging, even out skin tone and treating acne
- Vitamin B6 – assists with the growth and repair of the skin cells.
- Keeps skin healthy and radiant
- Reduces pigmentation and blemishes on the skin
- It acts as a natural colourant
How to Use
Adding to Melt & Pour Soap – create a slurry using some carrier oil/glycerin and Organic Lemon Powder before adding in to your melted Melt & Pour Soap Base.
Note: The powder may turn color when it comes in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, it is best to add a preservative, or use the product immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email [email protected]