Bath Bomb Plastic Clamshell designed especially for making DIY bath bombs, bath fizzies and can also be used for clay craft. Produces smooth semi-round that can be combined into a sphere. Made from high-quality PET plastic.
- Material: PET Plastic
- Dimensions : 6cm (Diameter)
How to Make Bath Bombs:
- In a bowl, mix 2 cups of Sodium Bicarbonate with 1 cup of Citric Acid. Make sure that there are no clumps.
- Add up to 45ml of carrier oil (like Sweet Almond Oil, or Jojoba Oil) in parts and up to 3ml of fragrance oil or essential oil. Mix the ingredients thoroughly using your hands.
- Add in a handful of crushed dried rose petals or lavender buds. Mix again.
- Check the texture of your bath bomb mixture. Squeeze a handful and if it doesn’t hold it’s shaped, spritz with Witch Hazel and mix with each spray. The texture should be similar to wet sand.
- Fill two halves of the bath bomb molds and gently close the bath bomb mold.
- Leave aside for a day so that it can harden.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)