Introducing Craftiviti’s Babies Eco Fragrance Oil that is ideal for candle and soap making.
Why choose Craftiviti’s Babies Eco Fragrance Oil?
- Contains little to no chemical irritants
- Suitable for all sorts of craft scenting projects
- Does not contain all 26 substances that are known to cause potential allergy
- Original scents with sensuous, fresh, stimulating and relaxing notes
- Ideal for melt & pour soap base and other formulations (will need to test with CP soaps)
- Non-allergenic & non-CMR (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic and Reprotoxic)
- Product from France
- Flashpoint – 60°C
- Scent notes: A blend of citrus tones with soft florals.
- Packing Size: 30ml (For bulk size please email [email protected])
Fragrance Oil For Soap Making
Melt soap base, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of fragrance oil to 500g of soap base. For CP soaps, it is always best to use essential oils which work better as it contains good skin care benefits your skin needs.
Craftiviti Eco fragrance oils are free from these 26 substances that are known to cause allergy to skin:
Amyl cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamyl Alcohol, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Eugenol, Farnesol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronnellal, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl methylpropional (lilial), Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexenecarboxaldehyde (lyral), Methyl-2-octynoate, Evernia prunastri Extract (Oakwood moss), Evernia furfuracea Extract (Tree moss)
More craft and candle materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).