Craftiviti’s Arrowroot Powder is a natural powdered root starch that is white in color and very light in weight. It is popularly used in dusting powders, compact powders, blushers, eyeshadows, dry shampoo, and deodorant.
Facts on Craftiviti Arrowroot Powder
- Country of origin: China
- Botanical name: Maranta Arundinacea
- Parts used: Root of the plant
- Colour: Off White
- Scent: Herbal
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email [email protected])
- Cautions: For craft purposes only, do not consume.
Traditional Benefits of Arrowroot Powder are:
- Acne treatment
- Used as a moisturizer and talcum
- Commonly used in athlete’s foot treatment
- Used in soaps for sensitive skin
- Used to treat wounds and cuts
- Commonly used in homemade deodorants
This powder is rich in:
- Vitamin B
Mix the powder with a small amount of water before mixing into a melted soap base, this will avoid powder from clumping up. It can also be used in cold processed soap making and other formulations. The powder may turn color when in contact with heat or lye. When used in other dry or water-based formulations, best used with a preservative.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)