The Apollo 3D Printer was awarded Malaysia Innovative Product Award at ITEX Expo in 2015 for its safety guidelines and ease of use praticality for children age 6 and above.
It is one of the best selling models for beginners and education segment.
- Enclosure constructed from quality Japan-made impact-resistant synthetic polymer material.
- Print head design featuring a spring-loaded ball bearing and feed-tension-er system for trouble-free object builds.
- Linear ball bushings and hardened steel rods on all axes, as well as quality Japan-made ball bearings provide greater accuracy and reliability.
- Z-axis platform driven by a precision trapezoidal four-start lead-screw.
- The nicely wrap around exterior comes in colors – glossy black or glossy white.
This 3D printer prints on PLA (Polylactide Acid) as the material is environmentally bio-degradable.
It comes in a variety of types : Glow-In-The-Dark, Ultra-Violet, Wood Filled, Thermal, etc. Flex (rubber material) can also be used on the Alpha 3D Printer.
|Machine Dimensions (without filament spool attachment):||355 x 365 x 385 mm (WxDxH) (including all protrusions)|
|Machine Dimensions (with filament spool attachment):||355 x 445 x 585 mm (WxDxH) (including all protrusions)|
|Machine Weight:||~3kg (not including power supply & USB connecting cable)|
|Technology:||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) / Thermoplastic Extrusion|
|Build Materials:||PLA, Flex (tested and supported)|
|Build Volume:||150mm (X) x 150mm (Y) x 150mm (Z)|
|Machine Resolution / Postitional Accuracy (microstepping):||X & Y: 0.025mm / 25 microns , Z: 0.005mm / 5 microns|
|Printing Accuracy (Minimum Recommended):||Wall Thickness: 0.48mm / 480 microns , Wall Thickness: 0.1mm / 100 microns|