Our versatile new gloss paint is perfect for painting glassware, wood items as well as a variety of other surfaces. Decorate ordinary glass items, flea market finds and more for your home. Embellish or personalize glass, ceramic and wood ornaments for holiday gift giving. Painted glassware may be baked for increased durability. Goes equally well on porous surfaces-no sealer required. Colors match our regular Americana Acrylics with the same name. Use Americana Gloss Enamels for all of your projects.
Explore our most extensive, versatile product family of gloss acrylic glass paints, perfect for creating custom designs on glass and glazed ceramics. (Not for direct contact with food.)
- Multi-surface, gloss acrylic paints with a smooth, thick consistency.
- Durable formula can be baked in the oven for a dishwater-safe finish.
- Water-based formulas, designed to be compatible with one another.
- Adheres to glass, glazed ceramics, wood, paper, plaster, metal, canvas, and more.
- Durable opaque gloss finish.
- Non toxic formula.
- Made in USA
- Ceramic Bisque
- Foam Core
- Glazed Ceramics
- Hard Plastics
- Papier mache
- Terra Cotta
- Wall Board
Features and Advantages:
- Glossy sheen
- Popular Americana colors
- Dries to a hard finish
- Can be baked on glass for added durability
- Can be used with stencils
- Soap and water clean-up when wet
- Glass/Glazed Ceramic/plastic: Clean with alcohol and paper towel or soft cloth. Must be completely dry before painting.
- Ceramic bisque/foam core/MDF/terra cotta/wall board: Make sure surface is clean and free of dust or debris.
- Metal: Clean with vinegar/water mix or alcohol. Dry completely before painting.
- Wood: Sand any rough areas and remove dust.
- When painting on glass, allow first coat to dry thoroughly before applying additional coats to avoid lifting.
- To use design patterns for transparent glass, position and secure pattern with tape on the inside or reverse side of glass item. Pattern lines may be seen easily through the glass so transferring is not necessary.
- Wash tools and clean work area immediately after use.
- Close lid tightly when not in use to prolong shelf life.
- Allow to air cure for 21 days or allow painted project to dry 48 hours. Place in cold oven; set temperature at 325 degrees; bake 30 minutes; turn off oven and crack open door. Allow project to cool down before removing. NOTE: Not for direct contact with food.
- To remove dry paint from project before baking, glass items may be soaked in warm water to soften.
- Wet: thick, creamy and smooth
- Dry: glossy sheen
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).