Alumilite Rubber to Rubber Mold Release prevents silicone rubber from adhering to previously cured silicone rubber when making multiple piece molds. Suitable for RTV silicone mold and silicone rubber casting materials.
Alumilite Rubber to Rubber Mold Release is brushed on between the first and second pours of silicone when making a two piece mold to ensure the two pours do not bond together.
Shake well before using and apply 2 or 3 coats allowing each to dry before applying the next coat.
- Shake bottle well.
- Paint a coat of release on the already cured rubber.
- Let sit for a couple minutes until dry.
- Repeast three times to insure adequate coverage.
- All silicone rubber surfaces must be covered.
- Not necessary to apply to your original part unless your original part is silicone.
- Silicone rubber bonds to another silicone rubber and must be released to prevent adhesion.
For complete instructions visit www.alumilite.com
Made in USA.
Prior to use, read all Technical Data Sheets/Instructions and Safety Data Sheets.
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).