Alumilite’s Amazing Clear Cast is a clear casting epoxy and coating system that cures to a rigid, durable, clear plastic.
Use Amazing Clear Cast for coating or finishing applications such as bar tops, floors, taxidermy scenery, lenses, and all sorts of other clear casting or coating applications.
Amazing Clear Cast is an easy to use, 1:1 mix ratio system that cures overnight which allows time for air bubbles to evacuate prior to curing.
Amazing Clear Cast can be colored with Alumilite dyes, alcoholic inks, micas, glitters or other non-water base colorants.
This resin can be used as a casting resin or clear coat and works best if cast in sections less than 3/8″ thickness. Allow coatings to cure for a minimum of 48 hours. Release agent required for non-silicone molds.
- Mix Ratio: 1 to 1 by volume
- Work Time: 30 – 40 minutes
- Demold Time: 24 – 48 hours
- 454.6ml kit covers approximately 3 – 4 square feet.
- Complies with FDA CFR 177.2600. Made in USA.
- This product produces mild heat during curing.
- Available in 454.6ml (236ml part A and 236ml part B)
- Cured with amber tint.
- Measure equal amounts
- Pour into mixing cup
- Mix slowly and thoroughly
- Pour slowly into mold or pour slowly as coating
- Wait to set 24-48 hours
- Demold casting
- Best if painted immediately after demold
Please watch the video above for a quick demo.
For more tutorial visit Alumilite Mold Making and Casting Tutorial
For complete instructions visit www.alumilite.com
Made in USA.
Prior to use, read all Technical Data Sheets/Instructions and Safety Data Sheets.
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)