Introducing Craftiviti’s Activated Charcoal that is produced from coal, coconuts, nutshells, wood and more. It is also called activated charcoal or activated coal. The raw material used in activated carbon is from an organic material with high carbon content. This carbon based material is then converted to activated carbon under a controlled temperature.
Get 10% discount when ordering 10 packets or more Activated Charcoal – 100g : actichar10
FACTS ON OUR ACTIVATED CHARCOAL
- Country of origin: China
- Colour: Black
- Scent: Charcoal
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- Cautions: Not for consumption. For craft use only
Traditional Benefits of Activated Charcoal
- Treats acne and oily skin
- Reduces pore size
- Fight wrinkles and fine line
- Clears blemishes
- Treats psoriasis
- Get rid of dandruff
- Great anti-oxidant
- Relieves bug bites
- Whitens teeth
How to make soap with Activated Carbon:
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of base weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- Optional to add 1tbsp of shea or cocoa butter or any carrier oil to every 450g soap base
- Add 1 teaspoon of Activated Carbon to 300g of soap base
- Pour into mold or container and let set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
More DIY soap making crafts and craft materials available online and at our craft supply shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).