100% Pure Unadulterated Cosmetic Grade Carrier Oil
“Used for centuries by the ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans because of its healing properties. Known also as a ‘dry’ oil because it’s non-greasy, super light and easily absorbed.”
Craftiviti’s 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Carrier Oil is extracted from the seeds of the wild rose bush. It’s also known for it’s hydrating and exfoliating properties, and its rich content of phenolic antioxidant compounds, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A, C and E. This oil has been refined and filtered for longer stability and shelf life.
Facts & Product Features
- INCI Name – Rosa rubiginosa Oil
- Color – Light Yellow
- Type – Refined, Liquid, Odorless
- Ingredient(s) – Seeds
- Extraction Method – Cold Pressed
- Origin – Chile, South Africa & Czech Republic
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil:
- Fatty Acids – protects, nourishes and moisturizes skin; combats pre-mature graying of hair; aid in repair and skin cell regeneration
- Vitamins A – stimulates hair growth, prevents breakage and split ends; improve skin tone and texture
- Vitamin C – can help improve the appearance of pigmentation and restore skin’s tone
- Vitamin B-Carotene – help promote, repair and maintenance of the skin
- Vitamin E – moisturizes, smooths, softens and keeps skin healthy, reducing signs of aging
- Rejuvenates skin cells
- Reduces dark spots
- Promotes healthy nails
- Revitalizes dry & dull hair
How to Use
Essential Oil/Carrier Oil Blend – Dilute 1-2% of essential oil to 30ml carrier oil. Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
Body Balm – In a double boiler, melt 5ml of Shea Butter and 10ml of beeswax. Turn off heat and add in 5ml of Coconut Oil. Mix thoroughly before pouring into aluminium jars. Set aside for at least 2 hours before using it.
What is a Carrier Oil?
Carrier oil is any oil used to dilute essential oil before being applied to the skin. It is a vegetable oil derived from the fatty portion of a plant, which is usually from the seeds, kernels or nuts.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)