100% Pure Unadulterated Cosmetic Grade Carrier Oil
“A very potent antioxidant that’s also rich in essential fatty acids. Known for it’s powerful skin-nourishing properties.”
Red raspberry seed oil is a rich healing oil which offers moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and antioxidant benefits for the skin. Craftiviti’s 100% Pure Red Raspberry Seed Oil is unrefined, originates from India, and is extracted from red raspberry seeds via the cold-pressed method. Often used in personal care products as it can form a barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss and protect it from external elements.
Facts on Craftiviti Red Raspberry Oil
- INCI Name –Rubus idaeus Oil
- Color – Rich yellow (depending on batch)
- Type – Unrefined, Liquid
- Ingredient(s) – Red Raspberry Seeds
- Extraction Method – Cold Pressed
- Origin – India
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Red Raspberry Seed Oil:
- Vitamin A – stimulates hair growth, prevents breakage and split ends
- Vitamin E – moisturizes, smooth, softens and keeps skin healthy, reducing signs of aging
- Helps treat acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Helps reduces age spots, wrinkles, premature aging
- Moisturizes and improves skin elasticity
- Aids in the regeneration of skin cells
How to Use
Essential Oil/Carrier Oil Blend – Dilute 1-2% of essential oil to 30ml carrier oil. Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
Moisturizer – Add in 5ml of Red Raspberry Seed Oil to 100g of Pure Aloe Vera Gel. Mix well until the gel turns a beautiful yellow.
What is a Carrier Oil?
Carrier oil is any oil used to dilute essential oil before being applied to the skin. It is a vegetable oil derived from the fatty portion of a plant, that is usually from the seeds, kernels or nuts.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)