100% Pure Unadulterated Cosmetic Grade Carrier Oil
“A golden liquid wax with a composition that’s the closest to the sebum produced by our skin, making it suitable for all skin types.”
Easily absorbed into the skin, Craftiviti’s 100% Pure Jojoba Carrier Oil doesn’t clog pores and is perfect for sealing moisture. It also contains almost all of the vitamins and minerals essential for healthy skin and hair.
Facts & Product Features
- INCI Name – Simmondsia Chinensis Oil
- Color – Golden Brown
- Type – Liquid, Odorless, Refined
- Ingredient(s) – Fruit
- Extraction Method – Cold Pressed
- Origin – South America
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Jojoba Oil:
- Vitamin E – moisturizes, smooths, softens and keeps skin healthy, reducing signs of aging
- Vitamin B – soothes skin and alleviates rosacea, sunburn and eczema. Also, evens out hyperpigmentation, protects and strengthens skin’s barrier
- Moisturizing and nourishing without clogging pores
- Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory
- Can be used as an oil cleanser
- Decreases frizz in hair and makes it shinier
How to Use
Facial Oil – Mix 3 tablespoons of Jojoba oil, 1 tablespoon of Tamanu oil and 9 drops of Frankincense oil. Pour the oil blend into a small bottle for daily use as a facial oil. Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
Lip Balm – In a double boiler, melt 2ml of Shea Butter and 5ml of beeswax. Turn off heat and add in 5ml of Jojoba Oil. Mix thoroughly before pouring into lip balm tubes. Set aside for at least 2 hours before using it.
What is a Carrier Oil?
Carrier oil is any oil used to dilute essential oil before being applied to the skin. It is a vegetable oil derived from the fatty portion of a plant, which is usually from the seeds, kernels or nuts.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)