100% Pure Unadulterated Cosmetic Grade Carrier Oil
“A brilliant source of Vitamin E and incredibly rich in antioxidants, this light oil is easily absorbed by the skin, making it suitable for all skin types. ”
Craftiviti’s 100% Pure Grape Seed Carrier Oil is refined vegetable oil with enhanced stability and functionality ideally suited for cosmetic applications.
Facts of Grape Seed Oil
- INCI Name – Vitis vinifera Oil
- Color – Yellowish
- Type – Refined, Liquid, Odorless
- Ingredient(s) – Grape Seeds
- Extraction Method – Cold Pressed
- Origin – Spain
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Grape Seed Oil
- Fatty Acids – protects, nourishes and moisturizes skin; combats pre-mature graying of hair
- Vitamin E – moisturizes, smooth, softens and keeps skin healthy, reducing signs of aging
- Proanthocyanidin – powerful antioxidant which can even out skin tone
- Reduces stretch marks
- Oligomericproanthocyanidin – reduces chances of skin cancer
- Flavonoids – contain high concentrations of antioxidants that help to neutralize free-radicals present in the environment
How to Use
Heat Protectant for Hair – Fill a clean spray bottle ¾ with distilled water, add 6 drops of grape seed oil, and 1 tablespoon of melted shea butter, and shake well before using.
Toning Face Mask – Combine 1 cup plain Greek yogurt with 3 drops of lemon essential oil and 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil. Mix well, and apply to your face with clean dry fingers. Let dry for 20 minutes and rinse.
What is a Carrier Oil?
Carrier oil is any oil used to dilute essential oil before being applied to the skin. It is a vegetable oil derived from the fatty portion of a plant, that is usually from the seeds, kernels or nuts.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)