We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Personal Information
CRAFTIVITI does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company.
When you create a CRAFTIVITI account, the personal information we collect may include your:
– Delivery Address
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– Mobile Number
– Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from CRAFTIVITI
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on CRAFTIVITI website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed via the Public Bank Payment Gateway. You must only submit to us or to the Public Bank Payment Gateway information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on CRAFTIVITI website.
Security of Your Personal Information
CRAFTIVITI ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Using SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from CRAFTIVITI website. In exceptional circumstances CRAFTIVITI may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. CRAFTIVITI is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by CRAFTIVITI please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit CRAFTIVITI, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The pages with in CRAFTIVITI you visit
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
CRAFTIVITI reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return and Exchange Policy
If there is a defect with the product or it is damaged, please take a photo and email to us at email@example.com or do bring the product back to the store and we will evaluate it.
For any exchanges, all products must be unopened and in the same condition it was received. However, we do not accept any opened liquid items such as those of carrier oils and fragrance oils for hygiene purposes. You can email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the product back to the store within 7 days from the date of purchase along with the original Invoice/Receipt.
We do not accept any refunds or returns for custom ordered items since the items have been specifically packed for you. Before purchasing custom orders or bulk items, it is always recommended that you try our smaller retail packs first to see if the product suits you.
For online orders, any shipping charges paid will not be refunded if the order is returned. Additional shipping and handling charges will apply for second parcel.