Making a massage candle has never been easier than simply purchasing your choice of essential oils and Craftiviti’s Premium Massage Candle Base! Not only is switching to this product kinder to your wallet, but the days where you have to make your own massage candles from scratch will be gone.
But, before we get into the tutorial on how to use it, here’s some information on this awesome product:
Our Premium Massage Candle Base is different from traditional wax candles and other natural candles. Instead of wax, this candle base which is specially formulated so that it can be used on the body, melts into oil at a safe and sensual 40°C (no need to worry about getting burns or waxy after a massage!).
This product is made from:
Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, and Borage Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (a fat-soluble form of vitamin C), and Tocopheryl Acetate (a form of vitamin E).
*To know more about the carrier oils and butters mentioned, check out AromaWeb which has informative profiles for them and more!
As a result, it’s ultra nourishing and moisturizing for the skin!
So, what do you need before making your massage candle using our product?
- Premium Massage Candle Base (click here to buy)
- A container for the candle (you can check out our store for these)
- Suitable wicks (we have a bunch you can choose from)
- Glue dots (you can get them here. They’re optional, but super helpful for securing wicks!)
- Essential Oils of your choice! (we have a selection that you can choose from here)
How to Use:
- Melt desired amount of Premium Massage Candle Base over a double boiler. Stir so that it’s evenly melted.
- Remove from heat and add in your desired essential oils. Stir again so the oils are evenly distributed.
- Pour mixture into a container that already has a fixed standing wick.
- Allow mixture to cool down and solidify.
- Once solid, the massage candle is ready to be used!
Email us if you have any enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or pop by Craftiviti Craft Store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
If you found this post useful, please join us on Craftiviti Facebook or Instagram for more updates and demos!